ROBERTSON WINERY JUKEBOX
Turn up the beats and come out to Stellenbosch’s all time favourite hangout for another month of sweltering local rock ‘n roll acts at Bohemia Pub.
Brought to you for you for free, every Thursday in August, by Robertson Winery.
It’s all happy hours with no cover charge, very decently priced Robertson Winery box wines and Bohemia’s awesome drink specials from 7-9pm.
And don’t be fooled by how light this party is on your pocket. The line-up is
jam-packed with some of the hottest acts in (and out of) town:
* Hot Water is one of SA’s most exciting musical projects; an Afro-Folk-Rock-Pop-Blues-Jive machine
beyond description. Authentic South African sounds and bringing people together is what the music is
about. Don’t bother finding a seat for this one, you won’t need it.
If you believe in Rock & Roll, this one’s for you!
* There’s no need to introduce Taxi Violence. They rock it out their way and always will. http://
* Supporting them are new kids on the block The New Mustangs, a 3 piece Rock & Roll act from
Cape Town. Their raw rock & roll sound “with a bit of a twist” is fast gaining appreciation in and
around their hometown. https://www.facebook.com/thenewmustangs
* From the stomping grounds of Cape Town, Holiday Murray bring their carefree folk-rock sounds,
catchy riffs and beautiful charmonies to light up the smoky dance floor. https://www.facebook.com/holidaymurray
* Be sure to come early though, as you don’t want to miss another fresh Cape Town band, Irivine,
“putting the heart and soul back in to indie rock”. http://www.irvineband.com/
* The month ends on a happy tone with The Rivertones, Cape Town’s favourite reggae band, renowned
for evoking the spirit and sounds of the late Bob Marley as well as bringin their own jamming to the